Recipe of the Day
- Place candy canes in a plastic bag and hammer into 1/4-inch chunks or smaller.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- Combine candy cane chunks with chocolate (add peppermint flavoring at this point if desired.)
- Pour mixture onto a cookie sheet layered with parchment or waxed paper and place in the refrigerator for 45 minutes or until firm.
- Remove from cookie sheet and break into pieces (like peanut brittle).
This recipe is courtesy of the Food Network.
For tips, questions, help planning an event or for recipe and craft ideas, email our party experts at email@example.com!